Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 10 - Jan. 25, 2013

Today was another fun Friday. I feel like we don't do anything -- and Aryn did tell me that Fridays are pretty relaxed. We do library, computer lab, and P.E. in the morning, so that takes up most of our morning besides Calendar Time (which went well for me again). In the afternoon we did our "Fun Friday" centers, and made handprint penguins, which were adorable!

Today was also a little different because it was "Fitness Friday." We all went into the gym and danced for about 45 minutes. Last Monday during the P.D. training, I went with Aryn to the FF planning committee meeting, so I kind of knew what to expect. It was really fun! They do it every month, and each month focuses on a different kind of safety (this time it was bike safety, but water safety and I think gun safety are coming up over the next few months).

I am feeling more and more confident every day. The days are going by a lot faster than I thought they would. I am two weeks in...and only 12 to go!

Every day I am more and more thankful for being placed in the classroom that I was. It is making my experience so much more fun and meaningful for me. It is something I am enjoying, rather than something I am just tolerating or counting down the days of (which I suppose I technically am...but not as begrudgingly).

No comments:

Post a Comment