Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 12 - Jan. 29, 2013

Today was a fun day. It was the 100th day of school, so we had a little party and the kids all brought collections of 100 things to show to the rest of the school. We also hid 100 Hershey's Kisses around the room (numbered on the bottom) and they had to work together to find them and put them in order.

The only downside today was that it was raining. I am SO GLAD that it rained, because we desperately need it, but it was so hard for the children to be cooped up inside all day while they were so excited. They needed to run. So they all ran inside.

I have so many lesson plans to write, but I am exhausted. Working tonight was necessary (because I only get about 6 hours a week and this added 2 to that) but I don't think I've been this tired yet over the past few weeks.

I can't even think right now. I have so much to do but I'm just going to fall asleep here at the computer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment