Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 61 - April 15, 2013

It's testing week, testing week, testing week! I have never been less excited for a week this semester yet. It's just throwing everything off. Our schedule is mixed up, I'm out of the classroom half the week...it's just weird. I start proctoring tomorrow morning and I don't have anything to do. I don't have any books to read for school (I did all my readings the first weekend of class), I don't have any books to read for pleasure (who has time for that right now?), and I can't take my computer to work on my projects. Maybe I can find something to do tomorrow morning before I head in.

This week is Week of the Young Child, and consequently I am already exhausted. I am glad to be getting some extra hours at work this week, but here it is only Monday and I'm already so tired. I cannot wait for this weekend to be over. I take the OPTE (final teaching test) on Saturday afternoon, and then I have to go to work until about 4:30 and then I'm home free! I am going to put together my teaching notebook this weekend and finish my projects over the rest of the week. I really want to get everything done this week. I wanted to do it this weekend but I was so busy...and so tired. I think that all of the stress is catching up to me...but it's just draining my energy rather than panicking me. I want to be done, and yet I don't. Is that weird? I'm going to miss it, but I'm very ready for it to end.

I honestly don't know what else to talk about tonight. Today was pretty relaxed at school. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I didn't have any grand revelations like I usually do. There were no big epiphanies about teaching coming to me today. I don't know. I just don't know.

I think I'll go to bed now. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment