Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 23 - Feb. 13, 2013

I am feeling even worse today! I do not know what is going on, but I am praying that it subsides soon. I am completely drained of energy (which of course happens the week I have the most to do). I would love to go to sleep right now, but I still have 9.5 lesson plans to write by tomorrow night and so I have to just suck it up and cough my way through the next 3 hours or so.

Today the children were crazy! The second day of being inside was not good for them...not good for any of us. I tried to stay upbeat, but I sounded like a frog all day so it was hard. I just want to be better. I cannot wait for the weekend -- everything will be done (because it HAS to be) and I can take a little break from talking for what feels like all day every day.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and so is picture day. It definitely won't be an ordinary day, so I'm not sure how it will go. I'm hoping that the change in routine won't be too upsetting for the children, but I worry that it will. Party days are hard enough, and adding in Spring pictures (which take about 100 years because they're full-body and each child has to be posed the way their parents want them to be) just seems like it will be the Kindergarten apocalypse. It had better be warmer tomorrow so they can go outside, or Aryn, Jennie, and I are probably going to lose our minds!

Now it's time for soup...which hopefully is miracle soup that will make my throat stop throbbing and my cough cease to exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment