Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 29 - Feb. 21, 2013

Well...obviously I am a terrible judge of what weather is going to do (guess that's why I'm not a meteorologist) because we did not have school today. I woke up about 4:00 this morning and looked out the window, but it didn't look too bad. It was "thunder sleeting" but I figured it would be gone by morning. And then at 6:15 I found out -- no school! I was excited for the extra couple of hours of sleep, but ultimately I found myself wishing I was at school today. I was actually disappointed to be missing out on the things I was supposed to teach today. Strange, I know. I think I'm the only one who was lamenting our snow day.

I did get a lot done today, but I'm hoping everything is fine tomorrow and we can go back. I'm sure one day I will celebrate snow days just like the rest of the teachers I know, but for now I just want to go to school, teach what I need to teach, and finish up this semester as smoothly as possible!

It's a short entry today. I guess that makes sense. Boring, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment